REGISTERED NURSE - TELEMETRY
Baylor Scott & White, White Rock Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN in the Telemetry whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
· Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
· Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
· Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes
· Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
· Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
· Follows policies, procedures, standards for Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – White Rock (located in the heart of East Dallas), Baylor Scott & White – White Rock is a 218 bed full service hospital which was founded in 1959. The hospital is designated as a Primary Stroke Center and received the American Heart Association’s Get With The Guidelines® Gold Plus Achievement Award for Heart Failure. Offering a wide range of comprehensive medical services including cardiovascular care, orthopedics, surgical services including spine surgery, women’s services, wound care, weight loss surgery and bloodless medicine.
Qualifications & skills:
- Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
- Associates Degree or equivalent required, BSN preferred
- Minimum 2 years nursing experience in Telemetry
- BLS from AHA required
- ACLS required
- Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure optimal patient care
- Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to department and patient needs
- Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock
12 Hour Day