Establish a positive and professional rapport with other departments and staff focusing on quality patient care. Responsible for the medication administration, security of medication, and reconciliation of medications. Performs accurate documentation and knowledge in Cardiac/ Interventional Lab. Responsible for post-procedural care and monitoring patients in Imaging Services.
Education/ Other Qualifications
- Must have 1 year Cardiac Cath Lab experience.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Maintains current BCLS and ACLS
- Current RN License with South Carolina State Board of Nursing Satisfactory references from previous and/or current employers or School of Nursing.
- Any Interventional/PICC knowledge is preferred
Imaging and Radiology
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
East Cooper Medical Center