As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management
, patient communication
s, and value-based care
solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a full time Government Enrollment Representative in Frisco, TX.
Responsible for the review of accounts where the patient is covered under an Out of State Medicaid program to ensure all the appropriate enrollment forms are submitted in a timely and efficient manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working familiarity with the rules and regulations pertaining to Federal, State and County programs
- P/C systems literate including Windows, and Micorsoft Outlook, Excel and Word programs
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the clear understanding of the English language
- Detail oriented, with strengths in dealing with multiple facilites, Supervisors, and Hospital platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with efficiency
- Valid Drivers License and auto insurance
- Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish)
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- High School diploma or equivlent
- Minimum 2 years work experience with Social Services or Hospital Admitting or related area
238-Conifer - Dallas - TX
8 Hour Day