As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management
, patient communication
s, and value-based care
solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Patient Access Manager!
Responsible for leading all daily Patient Access operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Assists in preparation for both short and long range planning recommendations for all Registration Process areas including: pre-service and point-of-service financial clearance activities and Patient Access functions. Actively practice budget/cost management.
- Develop and implement action plans as identified.
- Manages all operational metrics to ensure the department meets client and Conifer goals including, but not limited to Service Level Agreements and budgetary guidelines.
- Consistently manages staffing activities in areas of responsibility. This includes documentation and identification of needs, selection of staff, wage/salary activities, orientation and training. Grow/Mentor supervisors and ensure staff engagement and commitment to strategy, mission and goals. Communicate proactively and positively with direct supervisor to ensure personal growth in knowledge and skill set.
- Enforces departmental policies, practices, procedures and work rules in accordance with approved hospital policies and assists in the development of new policies according to hospital and corporate guidelines.
- Consistently communicates appropriate information to staff and provides feedback to Director and CFO. Communicates deficits and problems to supervisor with recommended solutions for improvements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems in Health Care Information System
- Clear understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and Regulatory Agencies required
- Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications.
- Strong knowledge and ability to drive operational metrics.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of Health Care Supervisory experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of relationship between Admitting, Clinical Areas, Financial Areas, and pre-service and point-of-service financial clearance activities.
238-Conifer - Savannah, GA