As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. We empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring!
Responsible for leading all daily Patient Access operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Others may be assigned.
- Assists in preparation for both short and long range planning recommendations for all Registration Process area including; Admitting, Tenet Care, Centralized Scheduling, and Patient Account departments.
- Manages all operational metrics to ensure the department meets client and Conifer goals including, but not limited to Service Level Agreements and budgetary guidelines.
- Consistently manages staffing activities in areas of responsibility. This includes documentation and identification of needs, selection of staff, wage/salary activities, orientation and training.
- Enforces departmental policies, practices, procedures and work rules in accordance with approved hospital policies and assists in the development of new policies according to hospital and corporate guidelines.
- Consistently communicates appropriate information to staff and provides feedback to Director and CFO. Communicates deficits and problems to supervisor with recommended solutions for improvements.
Direct Reports (titles): Supervisor, PA
Indirect Reports (titles): Rep, PA I-IV
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems in Health Care Information system
- Clear understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and Regulatory Agencies required
- Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications.
- Strong knowledge and ability to drive operational metrics.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Includes minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- College degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of Health Care Supervisory experience required
- Extensive knowledge of relationship between Admitting, Clinical Areas, Financial Areas, and Centralized Scheduling.
Dickinson, North Dakota
Conifer - Dickinson, ND
Exempt 80 Hour Pay Period