RN- Clinical 12 Hour Shifts-CCC-SubAcute
Provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgment in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals. Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guidelines and safe work practices. May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s).
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school
PREFERRED EDUCATION: BSN
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: RN with a minimum of one year acute care experience. Will consider new graduates through hospital sponsored Graduate Nurse program. Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of California. BLS.
- ER, ICU Endoscopy, Tele, L&D: ACLS required upon orientation completion.
- ER: Pals or ENPC required or must obtain within 90 days.
- Med/Surg: ACLS and PALS required within one year
- Pre/PACU: ACLS and PALS required or must obtain within six months of hire. One year of ICU experience preferred.
- OR: ACLS and PALS required or must obtain within six months of hire. One year of OR experience preferred.
- Post-Partum, Nursery, L&D: NRP and Advanced Fetal Monitoring required upon completion of orientation.
Rehab/Long Term Accute Care/Skilled
Joshua Tree, California
Hi-Desert Medical Center