Performs diagnostic medical procedures for the neonatal, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient. Prepares room and patient and assists radiologists in fluroscopic procedures. Ensures proper charges are captured on a daily basis. Maintains equipment to avoid delays and repeated procedures. Trains staff as appropriate. In addition, will be required to perform diagnostic imaging and other duties as assigned. Reports to the Director of Imaging Services.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- Good verbal communication skills, and ability to work effectively with other departments.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- 2 years experience preferred.
- C.R.T., A.R.R.T., Fluoroscopy license required.
- Venipuncture Certificate preferred.
8 Hour Midday