Assists physician in variety of interventional and diagnostic procedures
2. Responsible for assisting with direct patient care during procedures and in post procedural area.
3. Performs operation of equipment used during procedures.
4. Performs digital archival technique and image duplication.
5. Performs inventory maintenance and supply ordering.
6. Accountable for regulatory and compliance standards.
7. Maintains a clean and safe work environment
8. Accountable for efficient time and resource management
9. Responsible for effective communication with patients, physicians, co-workers, and other customers.
Certificate of cardiovascular lab technology program or school of radiology , plus one year experience in cardiovascular field and BLS certification required. EPS experience preferred.
Brookwood Medical Center
10 Hour Day