As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Customer Service Lead Representative.
Supports assigned department supervisor and team by providing training, monitoring and mentoring to new and established staff. Also assists with difficult account related follow-up and completes projects assigned by management. May have to perform customer call center support as needed. Model and encourage behavior consistent with Conifer standards and beliefs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
Advises and assists staff with problem accounts or escalated phone calls which may include providing analytical, technical, and de-escalation support
Assist in training and mentoring new staff to build new skills or enhance those already possessed. Act as a mentor to existing staff.
Responsible to work accounts assigned to designated work queues
Identifies and communicates observations regarding poor performance which may be the result of individual performance, poorly designed process, or poorly defined standard
Assists with interviewing process for new hires
Responsible for completing various monthly reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic knowledge of CPT and ICD-codes
- Basic Knowledge of UB-92 and Explanation of Benefits (EOB) interpretation
- Ability to understand contracts
- Understanding HIPAA/ regulations
- Basic knowledge of FDCPA required
- Ability to provide effective training, coaching and mentoring
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, internet, word and excel applications.
- Exceptional Analytical, technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and be supportive of the team members
- Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Call center background is preferred.
- Internal Candidates: 1-2 years of experience, preferably within the same department. Must have a documented record of above average performance, knowledge, skills and ability
- External Candidates: 1-2 years of prior experience as a lead, trainer, or supervisor in a medical/hospital/ insurance related field.
- Call Center environment with multiple workstations in close proximity
Lebanon, New Hampshire