As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Customer Care Supervisor.
Supervises and leads the day-to-day activities of Customer Service representatives. Directly responsible for hiring, training, scheduling and monitoring of staff including the performance evaluation process. Regularly creates and reviews reports monitoring the performance of the Customer Care department. Effectively maintains a work environment, which stimulates and motivates the growth of subordinates. Interacts with internal and external resources at multiple levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
· Oversees the day-to-day activities of subordinates including, but not limited to: monitoring daily production, scheduling, time and attendance, appropriate coverage, and equipment functioning and availabilities, etc.
· Schedules and manages the inbound customer service center, optimize productivity, ensure agent schedules accurately cover call volumes, takes prompt action to minimize down time, identifies Noble issues, monitors agent stats (real time) and takes action to ensure collection goals are achieved.
· Reviews and responds to email and phone messages from the facility, staff and management. Completes work efforts on accounts residing on the Supervisor control ID.
· Completes daily observations of Noble agents and quality account reviews.
· Trains, develops, motivates and assists subordinates in reaching new levels of skill, knowledge and understanding.
· Coordinates and completes staff meetings to communicate to all subordinates any developments or information necessary for them to fulfill their responsibilities. Participates in management and senior management meetings as scheduled to maintain strategic alignment with branch and company business objectives.
· Interviews candidates and makes hiring recommendations and decisions. Completes annual evaluations for each subordinate which details personal performance of core performance standards and the relationship to job success.
Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to document policies and procedures, goals and objectives as applicable to the department needs
- Ability to establish realistic work demands and divide work into manageable activities
- Understanding of FDCPA regulations and HIPAA compliance
- PC/System literate including the Internet and excellent MS Office skills
- Understanding of call center technology, queue priority, and service levels
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of demonstrated supervisory experience in a Customer Service call center, or equivalent management courses
- 2-3 years of collection experience, preferably in healthcare receivables
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
Lebanon, New Hampshire