As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management, patient communications, and value-based care solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative.
Responsible for answering inbound customer service calls related to patient accounting questions. When inbound call volumes are low incumbent may make outbound follow up calls on outstanding AR accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Answer inbound customer service calls and make some outbound follow up calls in a professional, service oriented manner.
- Answer the calls timely without drops/abandons.
- Ascertain the reason for the call and assist the caller with their questions, concerns or problems with the focus on first call resolution.
- Facilitate resolution by referring the matter to the issue/content expert.
- Escalate the matter to a supervisor, request the appropriate information or take appropriate action so that the issue expert is able to effectively resolve the matter.
- Other duties as assigned.