Under supervision, the Radiology assistant assists the technologists with tasks related to patient care to include input into the patient’s electronic medical record, PACS, and scheduling. The assistant also performs basic diagnostic x-rays as instructed by the supervising technologist.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certified Limited Radiographer-General (by the State of South Carolina) .
- Demonstrated ability to perform a Chest, Abdomen, Skeletal, and extremity radiologic procedures required.
- Worker traits include organization, decision-making, and effective communication skills.
- Emergency and work-load situations require the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- May be required to work at the hospital as well.
Imaging and Radiology
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
East Cooper Medical Center