Prepares high quality, nutritious meals for patients and the dining room in a cost efficient and sanitary manner.
1. High school diploma or GED or five years comparable experience
2. Two years previous high volume institutional cooking experience required.
3. Must be able to work from recipes
4. Basic math skills required
5. Strong organizational skills
6. Ability to read write and speak English.
7. Ability to work under time constraints
8. Certified in Food Service Sanitation by the State of Illinois and City of Chicago.
Weiss Memorial Hospital