RN Unit Pool Tier I is the commitment of 24 hours per 4 week schedule tomaintain this position.
The RN functions as a member of the Healthcare team in a manner consistent with their scope of practice in Pennsylvania in concert with the policies and procedures of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children. The RN is responsible for assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation & documentation of care provided, and patient response to interventions. The RN promotes image enhancement on the organization and its service.
Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of current trends in nursing.
· Commitment to excellence in patient care.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrates accountability and professionalism.
· Adapts to change in a positive, professional manner.
· Commitment to customer service.
· Participates in continuous performance improvement activities.
· Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, developmental, social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in their service area.
- Pennsylvania RN licensure
- American Heart Assoc BLS certification
- RN experience suitable for position required
- ability to work 24 hours per 4 week schedule required
- BSN preferred
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children