ULTRASOUND TECH - PRN Rotating
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial (located at 12505 Lebanon Rd. in Frisco, TX) is a 118 bed facility that offers comprehensive services including cardiovascular care, orthopedics, spine surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, vascular surgery, women’s health, neonatal intensive care, rehabilitation and other programs. Baylor Scott & White - Centennial is recognized by numerous organizations for quality care and has been named a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, Certified Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Certification for Spinal Surgery by The Joint Commission, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and Texas 10 Step facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services and Texas Hospital Association. The hospital recently received the American Heart Association’s Get With the Guidelines® – Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for Heart Failure.
The Ultrasound Tech is responsible for assisting with decision making, program planning, and implementation of clinical care delivery systems which promotes safety and well-being of all patients within the system.
Ultrasound Tech Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates sound financial knowledge and management.
- Facilitates departmental organization and management to achieve optimal and appropriate resource utilization.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationships.
- Builds and maintains high performing clinical care delivery teams.
- Manages conflict and competing imperatives.
- Builds customer loyalty among physicians, employees and community.
- Possesses requisite level of technical and professional knowledge in clinical area of expertise including exceptional leadership skills
Required qualifications, experience and skills:
- Completion of an AMA accredited school of Ultrasound.
- RDMS(OB/AB) REQUIRED
- RVT withing 1 year of hire
- BLS from AHA required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an Acute Care Hospital setting
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial