IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE PRE-EMPLOYMENT PROCESS.
The Sr. Payroll Tax Analyst performs payroll tax balancing activities. This position is responsible for compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and filing local, state, and federal payroll tax returns. Additional duties include: assisting in quarter and year end processes; researching agency inquiries; and new tax jurisdictions requests and special projects as necessary. The position will work to ensure the accurate reporting of tax liabilities and wages each pay period.
- Must possess at least a associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years recent experience in multi-state payroll tax returns, including but not limited to federal/state/local tax regulations and the filing of associated tax returns within multiple tax ID numbers
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and have strong typing/data entry skills
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal/written skills; attention to detail; accuracy with numbers and efficiency in completing multiple tasks
- Proven record of working to tight deadlines while maintaining high level of accuracy in a high-volume processing and fast paced environment