As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health Solutions is a leading healthcare business process management services provider working to improve operational performance for more than 600 clients so they can support financial improvement, enhance the patient experience, and drive value-based performance. Through our revenue cycle management
, patient communication
s, and value-based care
solutions, we empower healthcare decision makers—hospitals, health systems, physicians, self-insured employers, and payers—to better connect every point of care and wellness management. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Conifer Health Solutions is currently hiring for a Care Continuity Supervisor to sit in the San Antonio area. This position will support team members in San Antonio and The Valley and must have the ability to travel. Looking for someone with strong supervisory experience and ability to multitask. Healthcare experience preferred. Bilingual also preferred, but not required.
The Supervisor will oversee and maximizing the CareContinuity program, aimed at improving the post-acute care delivered to the patient, while at the same time, providing an exceptionally high degree of customer service to both the patient and various memember of the hospital clinical team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working familiarity with the Care Continuity tool as well as general understanding of clinical flow related to discharge planning
- P/C systems literate including Windows, and Micorsoft Outlook, Excel and Word programs
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, with strengths in dealing with multiple facilities, Supervisors, and Hospital platforms
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with efficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and management skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years experience in healthcare finance administration preferred
- Most recent 3 years experience in Federal, State and Local government programs preferred
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in Federal, State and Local government programs preferred
- Working knowledge of healthcare products preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time
- Must be able to walk through a hospital environment, including across broad campus settings and Emergency Department environments, and visit patients at bedside
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Both Hospital and Office facilities, in direct contact with Patients and Staff
San Antonio, Texas
238-Conifer - Dallas - TX