currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical
expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will
conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to
foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply
sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions
to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
of the RN may include the following but not limited to:
· Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for
· Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care.
· Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to
patient care outcomes
· Interacts on a continuous basis with other departments by
directing activities towards positive outcomes
· Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process.
· Follows policies, procedures,
standards for hospital.
for the RN/ Registered Nurse should meet the following requirements:
· Hold and maintain a current state license to practice as a
Registered Nurse / RN.
o Graduate of an Accredited School of
o BLS (Required)
o ACLS (Preferred)
o PALS (Preferred)
· Minimum 1-3 years experience
· Ability to apply sound judgment with clinical skills to ensure
optimal patient care
· Accepts and supports changes in work assignments as related to
department and patient needs.
· Participates in all departmental and hospital wide educations
offerings, mandatory for position along with an ongoing pursuit of Continuing
clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
· Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and
strategies to promote effective quality outcomes
· Benefits provided
o Health care / Dental
o 401 K
o Tuition Reimbursement*
o Student Loan Repayment*
o Retention Incentives*
Nurse, RN, ICU, Staff Registered Nurse, CCU, MICU, NICU, SICU, Medical
Surgical Nursing, Labor and Delivery, L&D, Nursery, Emergency
Department, Emergency Room, Surgery, Operating Room, Nursing, Medical ,
Critical Care, Intensive Care Unit, Telemetry, Pediatrics, Peds, OR
Saint Francis Hospital - Memphis
12 Hour Day